Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Game Episode 3 "Madea" "Malik Goes to Jail"

Malik El Debarge Wright Arrested!!!

Key Points from Tonite's Episode- Watercress Sandwiches, Sour Apple Now or Laters, Ranch Sunflower Seeds, Booty Shakin' Hoes, Crapper Money, Stolen Rolex and Dumb Assistants......Smh 

First off, I must say I missed The Pitts this episode. Something about the Sunbeams without Kelly Pitts is just wrong. Especially if its hosted by Melanie. But without the practice of medicine to keep her busy, I guess she had to find something to do with her time besides doing spreads with Essence. 

My heart goes out to Tee Tee- who can't seem to win for losing. Here he is trying to run a successful chicken truck and here comes Malik trying to guilt him into coming to work for him again. Misery loves company. Tee Tee wants to be done with Malik's chaotic life and ignorance and tries to repay Malik the money he gave him for his business. Malik throws the money back in his face and implies it will be used as his toilet paper. I don't know about ya'll but My Money is Too Complicated to have Thrown Back on My Face. C'mon now. This man aka ex- best friend slept with Tee Tee's girlfriend and treats him like feces wiped with $100 bills. Malik, I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire let alone come work for you again. Now Malik pays the price after hiring a beautiful imbecile as an assistant. Which is an overstatement seeing as she was very average looking. This new girl couldn't seem to pick up Malik's dry cleaning but had no trouble picking up his Rolex she claimed she found in his elevator. She says she didn't know it was his. Did I mention she was an imbecile? 

Melanie gets put in her place by one of Ding Dong's booty calls- Jazz. I can't tell you how tired I was of hearing her being called Nicki Minaj. That actress needs plenty of butt injections and a heck of a rainbow wig collection to even slightly resemble Ms. Minaj. Cute but No! This video hoe turned football wife can barely speak English (sounded like a lisp or something was in her mouth when she talked) or bring decent refreshments to an event. Pickles, Sunflower Seeds, Now or Laters.. something tells me they were supposed to be typical Black people snacks. And let me tell you... they ain't my kinda snacks. Where is the food??? Melanie didn't make it any better with her Watercress sandwiches... could it be? Typical White people snack? Cause black people don't eat cucumbers and grass on bread. They belong in a dang on salad and on a football field! None the less, Melanie gets checked by ole girl for being a wannabe doctor hating on a player. That's right Melanie! Don't hate the player, Hate the game. I recall her hoppin' in the bed with a few brothers including Derrwin to get what she wanted. Don't be mad. Just keep doin' want you doin- using and abusing the Booty Tsunami. P.S. I never wanna see Melanie dance again!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of using and abusing. Malik is poppin' pills and downing liquor. I heard he was going to really crash this season.. but dang! Arrested  already?? Its just the 3rd episode. #FreeMalik should be one of many trends tonite. As much as you hate him, you gotta love him.  As much as he needs to get it together, I think we all felt for him at the end. And if we didn't, the soft music and mug shot sequence sure did help. It's Starting to feel like these new writers used to write melodrama for Guiding Light. Speaking of LiGHT... Is it just me or are the lights on set just a little too hot. For those of who aren't film savvy.. that means the lighting on set is tooooo bright! Those lights had BET looking like HDTV. Tone that down!

Haha. I crack myself up! Speaking of tone.... Malik should do some toning while in that prison. He has the perfect man boobs for a football player. Just sayin.

That's all folks.

See you again! Same time next week (although I wish it were an earlier time) for more on The Game. 

GAME ON! FREE MALIK!

~Jream

2 comments:

  1. hahaha where do i friggin begin lol.

    You know I thought the lights were too low. I mentioned that too. Either way it goes, we aggree that something is wrong with the lighting!

    See the reason why Jason wasn't in this episode is because Malik was clearly bringing the a**holeness enough for the both of em

    LMBO: rainbow wig collection. Agreed.

    Also agreed...that assistant check was average...especially when she opened her mouth to speak

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know I felt the lights were too low in a few scenes too! But yes. Clearly overall there were some lighting issues.

    Oh yes. That assistant's acting was just as good as Jazz's. Guess they went to the same acting and vocal coach... and that is probably giving them too much credit.

    Sometimes I hate being an actress. It makes me cringe to see so called actresses on tv, looking at their mediocre or unskilled performances... knowing that I am trained and available to play the part waaaaayy better. Gggrrrr LMBO

    ReplyDelete