Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Game- 2nd Episode Game ON or OFF?

YES! YES! YES! BET THE GAME IS BACK!


After last weeks premiere I was extremely worried about the shows new dynamic. But tonite's episode made me change my mind. The old characters are back!! Tasha and Kelly are friends again. Melanie and Derrwin haven't changed one bit. Malik and Jason are still the a*holes they were, just at a new level. Seems Tasha is a blunt smoking punk this season though. She would never be scared of no white girl and give no weak apologies. This a new Tasha. It sucks that Janae took that type of retaliation on the couple but its well deserved. Melanie was a little late with her confession about DJ and Janae is tryna stick him for his paper. However, it's almost impossible for Janae to have gotten DNA results without Derrwin. Of course it's tv but C'mon. And now Melanie is forever in debt to Derrwin and has to play saint- attending church weekly and never uttering Janae or DJ's name. Because like always, she messed up.
Ding Dong already pays Janae 10,000 a month?? That's enough to keep me quiet. Maybe he will have "a moment a weakness" and sleep with her to end the drama. Not that I want to see that happen. Even though I feel like Girl Melanie is foolish enough to stay... seeing as though she has nothing to fall back on. And I am positive I never wanna see her cry again. Yikes!

ALL IN ALL....I am so happy to see the show back! Its still funny! Just wish it would come on earlier and be an hour long.

As for Ericka Gluck, the original Brit Brat, if you are as sad to see her go as I am. Sign the petition to bring her back to The Game. We need your signatures! CLICK BELOW http://www.petitiononline.com/thegame5/petition.html

#GAME ON

Smoochies Lovies  

No comments:

Post a Comment