Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Game (The Things Men Play) Episode 5

(The)Game: ' things men play such as sports and video games; the manipulation of ones mind through lies and deception ie: Playing'
 Example: Girl, he just playing games with you. He don't really love you. He still messing with his ex. He playing you.

From tonite's episode of The Game, it is obvious why the show has been given that name. Here we were thinking The Game referred to the sport of football... when really it refers to the game men try to run on us.


Here's what you may have missed (forgive me... I missed the first 4 minutes myself. But with a little recap from a homie... I've got it covered)
  • Looks like the joke is on you Jovon. You thought Derrwin would end up a "bench ridin' bust" but in reality you forsaw your own future. Don't be hatin'. 
  • Janae and Derrwin gettin' real comfortable. It seems like he and Jenae were gonna split a 12 piece no pepper, no sauce to me! The first lie Derrwin told to the fellas. He tells them its just him buying his baby momma lunch and that what Mel don't know won't hurt her.. its clear what she don't know, she ends up finding out.. and yes it does hurt her... when will men learn?
  • Just wondering why Derrwin was sportin that Gangsta beater (50 Cent brand)... doesn't this take place in modern day?
  • How dare Derrwin joke about Mel not being a real doctor? I don't see you encouraging her to continue practicing... and word on the street is she gave it up to be Mrs. Davis. That just shows whats important to you. Extremely selfish.
  • Derrwin asks Janae if DJ can come with him to Disneyland... saying Mel will be at a Medical conference and it will be just the two of them. The second lie! Cuz Mel tells Janae later that it was her idea to take DJ to Disneyland and accused Janae of lying on Derrwin.. ranting on about her being unfair by taking him to court everyday regarding custody. Lie #3. In actuality Derrwin has been playin Daddy at Janae's 3 times a week when Mel thinks he is in court. Tisk tisk tisk. How can you keep up with all the lies Derrwin?? 
  • Did you notice how Janae calls Mel by her name "We'll see whose crazy Mrs. Davis" only for Mel to yell back "Bitch"! Hmmm... you can say ANYTHING on TV! And the way Janae said her name confused me. They are both jealous and it's so sad.
  • Janae posts a video of Derrwin chillaxin with her and DJ by the pool on a gossip site for Mel to see. I love that gurl. Guess Malik's not the only one with cameras at his house.
  • I'm so sick of seeing Melanie with this Ipad.. Trust me, I'm not hating. Nice exposure Apple. 
  • Oh I must have missed the "peanut" reference but I was so tired of hearing Tasha and Mr. 106 squabble about them. And his "angry" acting... ummmm.. he should work on that. Side note- Why do women always wanna be taught to play video games? Does ya man go with you to get your hair done? No! Why? Because you need your me time and so does he. Ugh. Get a clue ya'll. 
  • This rehab got Malik lookin' sick for real. It's just alcohol... My goodness! And what was with the all black? They got uniforms in rehab? 
  • I must admit, I was hatin Janae a few episodes back. Thought she was being a gold digger to a good father... some of us in the real world, tryna get boo coo money in child support cuz our baby daddies ain't ish. But there she was tryna take the man "downtown" (Be-more reference meaning to court for child support) when he was actually takin' care of his kid. But she puts Derrwin in his place tonite. Just like all men.. He's tryna play her. Derrwin has been confusing her since last season.. one minute he tryna be a family, the next he's tryna  make it work with Med school. And just like a woman, we can't let go of a good man. Derrwin tells Janae that he never intended to try and "become a family" again and that he is sorry. Lie #4. I'm on Team Janae! Derrwin is a mess. And after Mel gets her hands on actual proof that Derrwin has been spending time with Janae and DJ secretly... she spits in his food. Dang that's all? I woulda went Waiting to Exhale on his behind. He always lying. 
  • Derrwin tells Janae that she is trying to ruin his marriage... Uh no buddy... you are doing that ALL by yourself. And you are doing a beautiful job. How many more episodes before he sleeps with Janae or somebody? Cuz it will happen! 
  • Side Note- Ever notice how no one pays Tee Tee for his wings? 
NOW YOU SEE WHY ITS CALLED THE GAME... ???? JEESH. 

I must address something I wrote in my last blog on Episode 4. Melanie and her loving swag. I thought she was tryna be hip and ignorant... but by swag she really meant... Free Stuff. Oh ok. I love free stuff too!

I guess me and The Game have a lovehate relationship. Loved it this week. Hated it last week. I'm excited for next week. Don't let me down.

See ya next week! Same time. Same channel. Same site!

Smooches









    1 comment:

    1. HAHAHA 50 gangsta beata!

      That is so true cause last week made me so mad cause that episode sucked but this week was a goof rebound

      ReplyDelete